Monday, March 18, 2013

Feasting with Justin

Peeps! For Easter. My dad usually gets me the chocolate dipped peeps and some Cadbury eggs for Easter. This will be my first Easter away from my family. It'll also be the first time I missed my family's birthdays. My sister just turned 18 on Saturday and she got accepted into UCSD. I'm super proud of her :) I'm glad my siblings are doing so well in school.

Justin and I went to an all you can eat sushi restaurant. That also happened to have dim sum. So much dim sum these past few weeks! I think I've had it every weekend for 3 weeks straight. And twice this weekend. I'm all dim summed out. Anyways, super duper stuffed today. Justin and I had to practically inhale our food since he had to hurry home to his family. We were supposed to eat at boiling crab but the wait was 2 hours... So we decided to just rain check it.

Those 60th anniversary vanilla creme peeps were disgusting though. They tasted like artificial vanilla. I'd just stick with the chocolate dipped ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment