Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mil Jugos

Mil Jugos has become my new favorite restaurant. I had the pabellon arepa, cachapa de carne desmechada and the tutti frutti juice. No idea what exactly is inside the tutti frutti juice, but it tastes like bananas, strawberries, and something else. The arepas are interesting, I haven't had them before. The pabellon has meat, cheese, and beans in it, along with other ingredients I can't remember at the moment. But it's really flavorful. The "bread" is made of corn I believe. The cachapa has a sweet corn outside, and savory inside with meat and cheese. It's delicious! One arepa, while it looks small, fills me up. I always leave here stuffed. Overall the bill for Nick and me was about $20, which isn't too bad for two arepas, a cachapa and two juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment