Saturday, January 19, 2013

Beard Papa's

I've been to quite a few Beard Papa's back home in Orange County and in Los Angeles. I think the cream puffs are pretty whatever. I think they'd taste better if they were super fresh, like right off the press fresh. But otherwise, it's eh. The vanilla filling is the best tasting one out of the ones I've tried, which include chocolate and green tea. I got the mini puffs this time because I was craving something sweet after my lunch. I originally ordered 4 vanilla and 2 chocolate, since they come in packs of 6 (or 12). But the girl working there accidentally messed up my order and gave me 6 vanilla because she forgot my chocolate ones. So I ended up getting 6 vanilla and 2 chocolates. Free food is always awesome.

Vanilla Filling


Mini Puff


Chocolate Filling

No comments:

Post a Comment