Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Cakery

I have cravings for baked goods and sweets quite often. This bakery is relatively close to my house. I looked up The Cakery on yelp, people recommend the princess cake, so I decided to give it a shot. I'm not really a huge cake fan, unless I make it myself. So I was a bit worried I wasn't going to like it. The cake is very cute, and the colors are really pretty. The light green outside and the berry colors inside. The cake was nice and fluffy, the green outside was surprisingly good for the first few bites. It was sweet and sugary. I really liked it in the beginning. Towards the end though, the cake started to get sickeningly sweet. It was too much. It would have been perfect to share. But I had to force myself to finish it, and that pretty much killed the experience for me. I want to go back and try the other baked goods at this bakery but I probably won't order a piece of princess cake again.



Princess Cake


Princess Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment