Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Avocado Pear Smoothie

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been super busy studying for midterms. Now I have a short break but finals start next week eek! >.< gotta study hard. I'm not doing too well this quarter though sadly, I'm studying but for some reason it's just not working out. Anyways, I don't really want to think about that right now, it's depressing.
I made this avocado pear smoothie from powerfoods. The taste was alright, I prefer the berry power smoothie. But it still felt clean and healthy which is good. Testing out the Frametastic again. You can see I made the little collage of my smoothie. It's free in the app store if you've got an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. I really like Apple products. I have the MacBook Pro which is super handy for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment