Sunday, April 1, 2012

Doritos Loco Tacos Box

I saw the commercial for this on the tv and wanted to give it a try. Nick was going to eat taco bell anyways so I convinced him to buy the Doritos locos tacos box. The first thing he said when he came home was "big box my ass". Yeah, the box isn't really that big at all. Can't really tell by the photo, but I expected it to be humongous. 
Doritos Locos Tacos BIG BOX
Comes with Doritos Locos Taco, Taco Supreme, Burrito Supreme
Nice little taco holder to make the eating easier
The shell is made of Doritos with meat, cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce inside
The big box comes with 1 Doritos Loco Taco, 1 Taco Supreme, 1 Burrito Supreme, and a Medium Drink which Nick decided not to buy and instead got $1 off the purchase price. Originally I thought the box was made up of all Doritos Loco Tacos which I would have preferred. The Doritos Taco is basically just a regular hard shell taco, except the shell has got the nacho cheese Doritos flavoring on the outside. It's not that expensive and it gives a nice kick to the overall flavor of the taco which is just mehhh usually. I mean it is fast food after all. I just wanted to try it to say that I've had it.


No comments:

Post a Comment