Thursday, April 19, 2012

Seoul Garden Korean BBQ

The cute little baby octopus we had at Seoul Garden Korean BBQ in Tustin, CA. We came here because Gen, just down the street, had a 2.5 hour long wait and Nick and I were starving. This place is all you can eat and buffet style. The meats and other foods (salad, veggies, desserts) are laid out on the tables in one area of the restaurant, and you go and pick out whatever meats you want, bring them back to your table and cook them up on your grill. The best things there are probably the beef brisket and the pork belly, staples at any KBBQ. I don't like marinated meats from KBBQ places typically. I feel like if it's marinated you can't eat as much food. Since it's AYCE I attempt to get the most for my money. Overall, Nick and I had 5 plates full between us, so it wasn't too bad. The standard ~$20 per person as with all AYCE places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment