Friday, February 17, 2012

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes! I bought these last week. Only ate half of one though, they were mostly for my siblings. My brother loves the red velvet, all the white frosted ones. The pink one is strawberry (bottom left). Those are the only two flavors I like. I've had some others. The black and white one was super dry. Salted caramel just wasn't to my liking, tasted weird. Carrot has little strings of carrots inside. I can't remember what other flavors I've had. They're kind of expensive at 3.50 a pop. I thought they used to be 3.25? Oh well. Only once in a while as a treat for the little ones.

I've been searching for a photo editing app on my iphone. The one I used for the photo below is Camera+ it works pretty well. I thought it also had the ability to make photo collages but I was disappointed to find out otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment