Friday, November 23, 2012

cookingwithdog: Black Sesame Drink

I've been making this drink for a while now. I've just forgotten to take pictures and post it up every time that I've had it.

Today I used a really ripe banana so the drink was sweeter than I'm used to. It probably didn't need the touch of honey. I omitted the ice today because I'd rather have a drink than a smoothie; plus it's already cold here. I make the drink in single servings. Here's my version.

Black Sesame Drink
1 banana
3/4 cup milk
1 tbs. black sesame powder
A touch of honey
2-3 ice cubes (optional)

Add banana, milk, black sesame powder, and honey into a blender and blend until integrated. Add the ice cubes and blend until smooth.

Here's the link to the original video, I also posted it below.


Black Sesame Drink




The original video

No comments:

Post a Comment