Wednesday, November 21, 2012

R&D Kitchen

First I want to say, I like the improvements made to the blogger iPhone app. It looks much nicer and it easier to use. I don't like how you can't change the date posted or the location, you can only use the current location.

Anyways, my mom and I went to R&D Kitchen in Newport Beach, CA last week. It wasn't too busy for lunch on a weekday, we waited about 10-15 minutes for our table.

We ordered:

The fish of the day - a white flakey fish fried in butter, served with cole slaw. I forgot if there was another little side or not. But the fish was delicious.

French dip - the bread was soft and the meat was yummy. But the horseradish sauce needed more kick. I couldn't really taste it even though I was dousing my sandwich in the stuff.

Carrot cake - huge slice of cake. My mom and I could only eat half after all the food we had before. It has walnuts in it which give it a nice crunch. The frosting is decent, it doesn't taste like plastic but it wasn't amazing either.

I wish I had remembered to take more pcs. But I only got one of the cake.



----------


No comments:

Post a Comment